Forum for the discussion and developing of Alice shoujo.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Positions available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenoruler

PostSubject: Positions available   Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 am

Writers. By the gods, we need some damn writers.
Artists, obviously.

If you have something else you think you can contribute, go ahead and tell us in this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospektor
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Well, I'm still here, and I still have all my plotlines and stuff from last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loliLaPlace
Second in command
Second in command

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 am

prospektor wrote:
Well, I'm still here, and I still have all my plotlines and stuff from last year.

It would be great to have you back pros.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospektor
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:30 pm

loliLaPlace wrote:

You had me at "desu".  Smile 

Request promotion to staff member, sir. Gone are the days that I could rampage through the databases of this site, and it seems I'm also locked out of the Doll Study now (IIRC that was where we kept our precious pastebins, right?).

Oh, and hi Xenoruler. Do I know you (read: are you one of the old team under new name)?

Oh, just see your message. Is the old meeting place (irc.lc/irchighway/desuchan/t4nk@@@) still a thing? If not, just let me know where to find you guys, I'll manage to make contact. Skype or another IRC client shouldn't be much of a problem to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenoruler

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:42 pm

prospektor wrote:
loliLaPlace wrote:

You had me at "desu".  Smile 

Request promotion to staff member, sir. Gone are the days that I could rampage through the databases of this site, and it seems I'm also locked out of the Doll Study now (IIRC that was where we kept our precious pastebins, right?).

Oh, and hi Xenoruler. Do I know you (read: are you one of the old team under new name)?

Oh, just see your message. Is the old meeting place (irc.lc/irchighway/desuchan/t4nk@@@) still a thing? If not, just let me know where to find you guys, I'll manage to make contact. Skype or another IRC client shouldn't be much of a problem to get.

Nah, I'm the newbie of the team. Appeared way too late to have any role in the old project. Regardless, a new IRC has been made for our team. I'll give you access to the Study, then you can find the info in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prospektor
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Xenoruler wrote:
Nah, I'm the newbie of the team. Appeared way too late to have any role in the old project. Regardless, a new IRC has been made for our team. I'll give you access to the Study, then you can find the info in there.

Well, pleased to meet you. I'm blue now, but the Study remains elusive (read: it doesn't show up for me, tried logout/login, clear cache etc.), must be something with the access rights for this group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenoruler

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:52 pm

prospektor wrote:
Xenoruler wrote:

Well, pleased to meet you. I'm blue now, but the Study remains elusive (read: it doesn't show up for me, tried logout/login, clear cache etc.), must be something with the access rights for this group.

Try again. It should work for you now. Once you're in, read the revival discussion thread there so you can meet me in the IRC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 pm

I hope there is still someone on this site to respond. im interested
Back to top Go down
Xenoruler

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Desu wrote:
I hope there is still someone on this site to respond. im interested
Surprisingly enough, yes. As of right now, there's only 2 of us who'd be actively working on it, so we've put it on temporary hiatus until more people join in/more interest in the project is shown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positions available   

Back to top Go down

Positions available
Page 1 of 1